The 21st International Meeting on Advanced Spine Techniques
|Abstract Submission Open||November 1, 2013|
|Exhibitor Registration Forms Due||January 15, 2014|
|Housing Open||February 1, 2014|
|Registration Open||February 1, 2014|
|Abstract Submission Deadline||February 1, 2014 at 11:59 pm EST|
|Abstract Notification||April 1, 2014 (Annual Meeting notification – April 15)|
|Housing Deadline||June 2013|
|Advance Registration Deadline||June 15, 2014|
|Registration Cancellation Deadline||July 1, 2014|
21st IMAST Mobile & Online App
Info Booth: Full of everything delegates need to know about IMAST and its host city of Valencia, including scientific and social program details, information on the Palacio de Congresos de Valencia as well as downtown Valencia dining and attractions.
Alerts: Get real-time updates from SRS - program changes, tour and social event notifications, and breaking news as it happens.
Attendees: Update your profile or search for your colleagues!
Live Feeds: A direct link to the SRS Facebook page!
Agenda: A detailed IMAST Meeting Agenda that allows delegates to create their own personalized schedule of sessions and social events.
Speaker: A complete list of IMAST faculty and podium presenters, including presentation titles, times, dates and locations.
Sponsors: List of exhibitors, exhibit floor plans, and Hands-On Workshop (HOW) schedules, faculty and descriptions.
Abstracts and Final Program: Each session in the Agenda has the corresponding paper abstracts attached for easy browsing and downloading. Delegates may also download the Final Program directly from the app.
Scan the QR Code below-
To scan the QR Code on:
Blackberry — Using Blackberry Messenger, use the Blackberry button to access the options menu and select “Scan a group barcode”
iPhone — download “Scan” from the App Store
When delegates are ready to scan the QR code make sure the square is centered and as large as the brackets. Once it scans it will automatically direct delegates to the app.
IMAST gathers leading spine surgeons, innovative research and the most advanced spine technologies in an international forum. For three days, surgeons from around the world will discuss, debate and demonstrate new spine techniques to help each other improve patient care. Course highlights include:
- Topics focus on new and advanced techniques in treating scoliosis, trauma, tumors, and degenerative diseases;
- Updates in spine technology, including motion-sparing devices, nucleus replacements, and biologics;
- Equal emphasis on cervical and lumbar degenerative; tumor, trauma, infection and iatrogenic; pediatric and adult deformity;
- Interactive format, including expert roundtable discussions, complication series, debates and Instructional Course Lectures with expert lecturers;
- 160+ scientific papers and E-Posters;
- 40+ exhibits and Hands-On Workshops by the world's leading spine companies;
- Podium presentations are 4-minutes in length and podium point presentations are 2-minutes in length;
- Continuing Medical Education credits.